Thanks to our talented team member Edison McDonald for putting together this excellent event educating people about PACE Property Assessed Clean Energy. This is a great tool currently available for companies only but will be available hopefully in the future for residential. If you are interested we would be happy to help you figure out how this could work for you.
- PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) is a simple and effective way to finance energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water conservation upgrades to buildings. PACE can pay for new heating and cooling systems, lighting improvements, solar panels, water pumps, insulation, and more for almost any property – homes, commercial, industrial, non-profit, and agricultural.
- If you are interested in PACE please contact us.
- GC ReVOLT has a wide breadth of experience with solar and energy efficiency programs
- Premier expertise on PACE Financing Programs in the State
- Compliance expertise
- Largest successful implementation of other similar government solar programs including Rural Enterprise Assistance Program Grants and Nebraska Energy Office Financing
For more information please feel free to give us a call.
Do you like this post?